On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Flo Powell, Managing Director at Midnight Communications, to talk about the leisure industry during lockdown as well as their recent website migration for Arundel Castle.
On the show you'll learn:
- Why leisure destinations or attractions should be continuing the conversation with their customers during lockdown
- Why they need to be engaging with new customers at this time
- Some of the lessons that other businesses can learn from Arundel Castle
- Why video content is important when it comes to leisure industry marketing
- Flo's top 4 things that those working in the leisure industry should be looking at during lockdown
Plus, Flo provides her top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Flo, you can find her on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here.
To connect with SiteVisibility:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.