In today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Greg Gifford, Vice President of Search at DealerOn and frequent BrightonSEO speaker, to talk about Local SEO.
On the show you'll learn:
- How Local SEO is different from traditional SEO
- The most important Local SEO updates over the last year
- Greg's tips for doing Local SEO well
- The biggest pitfalls with Local SEO
- How voice search and home assistants will affect Local SEO
Plus as usual, Greg provides his top tip/key takeaway.
If you'd like to connect with Greg you can find him on Twitter here and you can find his posts on Search Engine Land here & on the DealerOn blog here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.