On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Casie Gillette, Sr. Director of Digital at KoMarketing, a B2B agency based in Boston, MA to talk about how you can create content that people remember.
On the show you'll learn:
- The issues facing businesses with so much content out there (there are over 4 million blog posts created a day, plus social, plus video...)
- How you can cut through the noise
- Why you need to be thinking about WHY you're creating content before you start
- Why no one wants your infographic! How to get better at creating something our people actually want
- The common mistakes that people make when trying to ensure their content is SEO friendly
- Which businesses Casie feels are creating great content
Plus, Casie provides her top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Casie, you can find her on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.