In today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Fernando Angulo, Head of International Partnerships & Corporate Speaker at SEMrush to talk about their recent ranking factor studies research.
On the show you'll learn about:
- The amount of backlinks you need from your industry in order to rank well
- The importance of natural backlinks
- Website Security and how HTTPS affects rankings
- Content length and whether or not Google considers this as part of their ranking factors
- How many words you should be including in your content in order to rank better
- How website visits affect rankings
- The importance visitor behaviour once they are on your site
Plus, Fernando provides his top tip/key takeaway.
If you'd like to connect with Fernando you can find him on Twitter here and LinkedIn here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.