On today's show, we learn about the biggest mistakes that legendary investors have made throughout their career. Our guest, Michael Batnick, recently wrote a book on this topic and provides insights from what he learned. Michael is often featured on CNBC and Bloomberg and he is the Director of Research at Ritholtz Wealth Management.
Here are the links for discounts from our sponsors:
Download your free audio book at Audible
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter
Know when to buy and sell based on statistics and momentum w/ TradeStops
In this episode, you'll learn:
· Why you shouldn’t talk about your investments
· Why Jesse Livermore is the most quoted and successful trader, but still went broke
· Why billionaire Chris Sacca said yes to Twitter, but no to Snapchat, Dropbox, and Airbnb
· Why it’s not what you don’t know, but what you do know for sure that gets you into trouble
· Ask The Investors: Do you think the increasing number of value investors is making value investing less attractive today?