On this episode, Mike is joined by Chris Ronzio. Chris is the Founder and CEO of Trainual. They discuss entrepreneurship, company culture and growing your business.
- What are the different stages of being an entrepreneur?
- Why is there a negative connotation to being self-employed?
- How can we improve communication with peers?
- How can we create a company culture with a remote staff?
- How can we scale our business?
- Why do we struggle with scaling?
- How do you create focus?
- Investing in experiences for your team gives them trust that they can communicate with each other.
- Quarterly Planning retreats, monthly outings, etc...set the foundation for communication following the interactions.
- It is crucial to have an open line of communication.
- Physical events, meeting together is very important to maintain a strong culture with a remote staff.
- Do It, Document It, Delegate It®. This is how you clone yourself.
- It sounds simple, but you need to follow the process for everything in your business.
- Delegation is hard, especially with things you are good at or enjoy.
- It is important to stop doing the things you are good at and stretch yourself.
- It is easier than ever to start a business because of all the tools that exist.
- It is harder than ever to scale because it is hard to hand off stuff.
- 90 challenges (both personally and professionally) help to stay focused.
- Annual planning and then checking in quarterly and monthly helps with focus.
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit
Demystify Sales - the course