In this episode, Mike and Jody discuss how businesses may begin thinking differently due to the COVID19 Pandemic and taking a page out of Jeff Noel's book, Mike offers a 72 hour challenge.
- Why is it important to think differently about things I already know?
- Will this pandemic change the way we do things?
- It’s important to have some sort of qualification process.
- Talk in 2 weeks when you have an update is soft. Hold your customers accountable and hold yourself accountable.
- Prepare for unknown unknowns.
- Don’t be so resistant to change.
- Communication about changes needs to be clear.
72 Hour Challenge:
- Take 10 minutes prior to every call over the next 72 hours to Call Plan. Document who is in the room, objectives (yours and theirs) and desired next steps.
- E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your experience with the 72 hour challenge.
If Disney Ran Your Life - Jeff Noel
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or organization
Please send listener questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit