In this episode, Mike and Jody discuss bad practices and offer some tips on how to avoid implementing them in your business processes.
- How do we know if we have a bad practice?
- How do we avoid bad practices?
- What is the first step to take in avoiding them?
- It is important to have an actual discussion with your customer.
- Ask, “Is this thing that I am doing better for me, better for the customer or mutually beneficial?”
- Leverage feedback loops, test, listen and adjust
- Start where the customer engages. Start at the beginning.
- The process should be good and comfortable for the customer. Give first.
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or organization
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit