Technology and Sales - Is the Technology Enabling Something?
This week Jody and Mike discuss technology adoption, and the process Mike uses to evaluate technology that we may consider implementing at Catalyst Sale, and within our client base.
Thank you for sharing the Catalyst Sale Podcast with a colleague. Please let us know how you apply the concepts discussed in this episode, via twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
- How do you evaluate technology in sales?
- How do we know if the technology will be relevant? Where do we start?
- What if you are reluctant to add technology into your workflow?
- Where/how do older tools/technology still have a place today?
- Go to your network - and ask some questions about the technology - i.e. Have you used it, have you heard about it?
- Will the tool/tech augment something you are doing today?
- If you are a laggard when it comes to tech, still ask questions. Identify the early adopters in your organization and your network.
- Think about the things that repeat in your business. These might be tasks, activities, etc. How can you automate these items? What tools can support this automation?
- There is a time and a place for everything.
- Don't stick with a tool, just for the sake of using it.
- Don't add technology into your stack, just for the sake of adding it.
- Use your OODA loop, and test/iterate/test/iterate.
Tools We Use at Catalyst Sale
- Notecards & Pencils
- Whiteboards & Markers
- Google Docs
Call To Action
- What tools/technology are you using today?
- What are you excited about?
- What's not working?
- Send Listener Questions to us at https://catalystsale.com
Thank you for rating and reviewing the podcast via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast platform. Ratings & reviews help others discover the podcast - thank you for helping us get our message out to the community.
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
Catalyst Sale Service Offerings
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit
Subscribe to the Catalyst Sale Podcast
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Google Play
In every business, in every opportunity, there is someone who can help you navigate the internal challenges and close the deal. There is a Catalyst. We integrate process (Catalyst Sale Process), technology and people, with the purpose of accelerating revenue. Our thoughtful approach minimizes false starts that are common in emerging markets and high-growth environments. We continue to evolve our practice based on customer needs and emerging technology. We care about a thinking process that enables results versus a process that tells people what to do.
Sales is a Thinking Process.