In this episode, Mike and Jody discuss a listener question related to adopting the Challenger Sales Method.
My organization is adopting the Challenger Sales Method. I am curious on your thoughts on Challenger and training the team on the same process.
- What is the benefit of training a sales team all on the same process/method?
- What do you think about the Challenger Method?
- What’s the difference between process and method?
- How do you recommend pairing process with method?
- Do you recommend the Challenger Method?
- How do you suggest I model a new sales process when I am not a seller?
- Having a common language across the organization is very beneficial
- The Challenger Method offers the fundamentals you would expect.
- I would not describe the Challenger Method as a Sales Process.
- When implementing something new, it is important to be very clear about what you are trying to accomplish.
- Process = distinct set of steps
- Method = vehicle you use to get there, underlying principles
- Blending the Catalyst Sale combo of process, method, framework and approach, you create predictable sales outcomes and improved performance.
- Keep with a consistent message
- Remember that change takes time
- Promote early adopters and recruit them to help you get others on board.
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or organization
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit