In this episode, Mike and Jody tackle a listener question and provide tips on how to make it easy to do business with you.
For companies not taking a beating, but also are not currently positioned for success, what are clever and nimble revenue leaders doing right now?
- How easy is it for our customers to do business with us?
- What can we do to help our customers solve problems?
- Do not lose sight of your fundamentals
- Don’t make your problems your customers problems
- Think about modifying the terms and conditions in your contracts. Think about using electronic versions for digital signatures.
- Take care of the problem your customer is having right now
- Be aware of competition that exists in the marketplace and if the competition is a better fit for their current problem, consider referring. This helps with reduce scope creep and customers will appreciate the gesture and remember that in the future.
- Always ask questions
- Gather the information you absolutely need to understand their problem, when they need to solve it, understand who is impacted, why they care and how they have already attempted to solve the problem.
- When you continue to be contacted with a common set of problems from customers, a market driven pivot may be needed.
- Take advantage of the teams you have working with customers to gather feedback about what’s important to the customer.
- Remember, you have resources inside your organization that you can deploy in different ways. Take advantage of that resource.
- Make it easy to work with you, make it easy to implement and help them be successful.
If you have a question you would like us to consider answering on the podcast, email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or organization
Please send listener questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide at https://catalystsale.com