On this episode, Mike and Jody discuss using decision making frameworks, and how they apply to thinking, making decisions, and execution.
- What are the things that get in the way of effective decision making?
- How do we avoid some of those challenges?
- What are some decision making frameworks?
- How does using a framework help us in our Sales roles?
- What do decisions look like with no framework in place?
- How do we get started using a framework?
- Use appropriate frameworks to help with decision making - the Franklin T, the Eisenhower box, etc..
- "Do your best and forgive yourself" - Admiral Payne
- It’s important to be optimistic
- Decision frameworks can help us remove emotion
- Decision frameworks can help us to have a more critical eye
- Test different things to see what works for you
- Try using a sales process
- Test and determine the patterns you see within your business.
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit