Masterminds - Time to Invest In Yourself With Others
Mike and Jody are joined by Dan Cockerell as they discuss the benefits of attending a Mastermind.
- What were some moments from the Mastermind that struck you?
- What is the benefit of a Mastermind?
- Why should we seek out a Mastermind event?
- Clarity, simplify and focus
- Don’t fall in love with the idea
- Keep it simple - why do people want to buy your product or service? Are you able to deliver it? How will you tell the story?
- We are all dealing with many of the same problems within our organizations. Problems related to people, process, technology, connections, culture and change.
- Engaging in conversations and having those conversations help you to gain a new perspective on how others are addressing those same challenges.
- Masterminds are another way to open your eyes to another point of view and to help point out blindspots.
- It’s good to have someone who isn’t invested in you or your business ask the hard questions.
- It’s crucial to talk about what attending the event meant afterwards and then do the work.
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit
Demystify Sales - the course