In this episode, Mike talks with Alanna Fincke about the timely topics of resilience, mindfulness, overcoming challenges and self-care.
- How can we overcome the challenge of uncertainty?
- What are the 3 components?
- What are some tools we can use?
- What is mindfulness?
- What is resilience?
- Can we build resilience?
- Why is self-care important?
- Resilience can be our guide right now
- Reframe your thoughts
- Trap It, Map It, Zap It: Trap It = recognize the signs of the emotion. Map It = Bring awareness to your thoughts. Zap It = Reframe your thoughts.
- Start small. One way is to write or discuss 3 good things that happened during the day
- Mindfulness is the practice of being present in the moment.
- Resilience is defined as our ability to bounce back from challenge, manage stress and move forward and thrive in our lives.
- Let go of what you can’t control, but find one thing that you can control.
- Self-care is not a luxury. Burnout is real.
- Build a balance
- Iceberg beliefs - hidden beneath the surface of our consciousness. They are contracts about how we believe the world works. Many times we aren’t even aware of them.
- Some of the most challenging times can be an opportunity for growth.
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or organization
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit