On this episode, Mike is joined by Dr. J.J. Peterson, Chief of Teaching and Facilitation at StoryBrand and Co-Author of Marketing Made Simple. They discuss sales funnels, narrative marketing and story.
- Is now a good time to build a Sales Funnel?
- What are the 3 steps to a Sales Funnel?
- What exactly is a Sales Funnel?
- What does a narrative approach mean?
- How do we build better call to actions?
- Is team alignment important?
- Implementation is key. Start doing something.
- A sales funnel is the path you take customers through when building a relationship.
- A sales funnel should have 3 levels: curiosity, enlightenment and commitment.
- Start with a one-liner to gain curiosity.
- Your website needs to be clear and compelling when telling customers what you do.
- A narrative approach clearly articulates what your customer wants and what problems you can overcome for them.
- When story follows a path, people engage more.
- Collaboration is so important. When your internal customers “buy-in” and own your one-liner, they all become Sales People and they see how they contribute to the overall vision.
Please send listener questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Demystify Sales - the course
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit