This week, Mike and Jody discuss marketing and the how-to’s of building landing/sales pages.
- How do you distinguish between what works in the market and what you like to see when building landing pages?
- What belief has led people to draw out long landing pages?
- What are some common design mistakes people make?
- When you refer to the offer, what is that?
- Is there an order to the landing/sales page?
- Do you create different pages for different personas?
- To some degree people who are like you, will also like to see what you like when looking at a landing page.
- It’s not easy to make a decision to spend money, sometimes you want more information.
- If someone is on the fence, more information is not a bad thing.
- It helps to have bullet points, headlines, pictures and testimonials
- If price scares them away, that’s ok. It probably wasn’t for them right now anyway.
- Understand where the best real estate is for call to action buttons - top right corner.
- What you are offering people needs to be clear.
- Make the offer enticing enough that people don’t want to miss it.
- Answer some common questions on your landing/sales page.
- Answer questions before people even think to ask them.
- Keep in mind that to some degree, landing page marketing is similar to what you would say face to face, convey the same message.
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit
Demystify Sales - the course