Design with User Experience in Mind
On this episode, Mike and Jody discuss user experience and designing with the user in mind.
- Where are some areas that we may have designed without thinking about the user experience?
- How do we identify where we can improve our approach to designing for the end user experience?
- If you empathize with the user, put yourself in their shoes, you can identify so many challenges that you may not have considered.
- We get so focused on the outcome that we forget what the journey looks like and the experience that the customer goes through.
- User experience testing is so important.
- A mistake we make is sometimes we look at the problem through the wrong lens.
- Embrace and engage in the operation.
- Listen with intention to understand.
- The only way to overcome blind spots is to shift perspective.
- If you can reduce the amount of friction your customer goes through, you can create experiences that are significantly better than your competition.
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit
Demystify Sales - the course