Create Togetherness - Author Jeff Davis
On this episode, Mike is joined by Jeff Davis. Jeff is the author of the new book, Create Togetherness. He is also an international keynote speaker.
- Why write the book now?
- If we are all operating within the same environment/domain, why the disconnect between Sales and Marketing?
- How does vocabulary play a role in communication?
- How can we be more empathetic to the needs of the customer base?
- What is the cost of mis-alignment?
- What questions should we be asking within our business?
- What should we be thinking about from a process perspective?
- In B2B, data has become more valuable than oil.
- It is important to align the 2 data sets so we see the same version of reality.
- We need to agree on not only terminology, but the definition of the terminology.
- Find a way to partner with colleagues.
- The customer is looking for someone to help guide them.
- Be mindful of not just doing more, but understanding how we need to connect with the modern buyer.
- It’s amazing what happens when you bring a team together and have the team leverage the strengths in their specific area.
- Lead with value = persistent
- We need to see the full revenue funnel to understand where opportunities exist.
Please send listener questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit
Demystify Sales - the course