In this episode, Mike and Jody discuss clarity and focus and the importance of both in Sales, Business, and Life.
We are including this in the topic specific curated list - because of the focus on two important topics. This was recorded prior to the series launched last week, however I believe the content is relevant.
- What is the difference between clarity and focus?
- How do they improve what we do?
- What is the impact of clarity and focus in Sales?
- How people can work with Catalyst Sale.
- Clarity - quality of being easily understood
- Focus - Center of activity or attention
- They provide us with a framework to use when making decisions
- Clarity and focus can help us make better decisions when we are forced to make a decision on where we are going to spend time, energy, or attention.
- Clarity gives focus and focus gives clarity - they go hand in hand
- Clarity and focus help you improve communication with your customers
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self directed
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or organization
Purchase Demystify Sales, A Catalyst Sale Course here
Interested in working with us? Visit https://catalystsale.com and chat with us, or contact us via Twitter or LinkedIn.
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit