The First 200!
In this episode, Mike and Jody discuss the first 200 episodes of the Catalyst Sale Podcast. They talk about what has changed, what has stayed the same and what we can look forward to in the future.
- Why did you start a Podcast?
- Why do you still do a Podcast?
- What has changed over the 200 episodes?
- What has stayed the same?
- What will change in the next 200 episodes?
- Started a Podcast to get content out in the marketplace
- Started bringing more guests on with a Sales background
- The definition of Sales has stayed the same. Connecting the dots between a problem that exists and a solution that exists.
- Look for more video content in the future
- Looking at introducing panel type discussions
- Looking to be more creative in the way we deliver content
- Would like to have more authors on as guests.
Calls to Action:
- What would you like to hear more about on upcoming episodes?
- How can we provide you with more value?
- Do you know someone who would be a great guest?
- Are you interested in hearing from a specific author?
- Do you have a book you would like us to review?
Email us at email@example.com
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or organization
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Product Market Fit