The Agency Spark Podcast is based on one main goal: to spark ideas in marketing consultants’ and agency owners’ minds so they can take action right away.
The host, Sara Nay, interviews thought leaders and bestselling authors on practical advice to help build and scale a marketing business.
Sara Nay has worked at Duct Tape Marketing in the small business marketing space since 2010 and has worked with, trained, and coached hundreds of marketing consultants and agency owners over the years. It is her mission to massively impact the lives of the tens of thousands of small business owners and entrepreneurs we get to serve.
Some of the most common challenges marketing consultants and agency owners face are:
- Not having enough time to focus on their business (busy with client work!)
- No systems in place to get proven results for clients
- Caught working on low paying projects
- Spending too much time finding tools and partners they can rely on
- Having no network or community they can learn from
- Selling engagements that feel custom every single time
- No lead conversion process in place to close the right kind of clients
In the podcast, it is Sara’s goal to cut through all the noise. To focus on actionable ideas that get you results in your business and also for your clients. Some topic examples that are covered on the Agency Spark Podcast include:
- How to boost your sales
- The power of storytelling
- Relationship-driven outreach
- Business strategy that works
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Communication best practices
- How to maintain long-term, happy clients
- Simplifying your marketing
All with the goal to help marketing consultants and agency owners build, scale, and grow their practices.