In this episode of the Millionaire Mindcast, we have Greg Reid who shares his millionaire success secrets in times of crisis gives tips on how to handle fears, how to not be run out of cash, and the right wealth mentality during this uncertain time!
Greg is an entrepreneur, a keynote speaker, filmmaker, best-selling author, the CEO of several successful corporations, who has dedicated his life to helping others achieve the ultimate fulfillment of finding and living a life of purpose. He is known for his giving spirit and a knack for translating complicated situations into simple, digestible concepts.
He is authoring world mega bestsellers such as the Three Feet from Gold, Stickability, Success, and Something Greater, Napoleon Hill's Road to Riches, and Thoughts are Things. Being published in 100 books and featured on Nationally Syndicated programs across the country, he produces major feature films, and has a Star on the Vegas Strip Walk of Fame. His unique style has made him a Forbes/Inc. and Entrepreneur (Rated Top 10) Keynote Speaker for Corporations, Universities, and Charitable organizations and has shared his message from the stages at the Pentagon, to the General Assembly floor of the United Nations (Novus Summit)
His community involvement has earned him recognition all the way from the White House; when former President Bill Clinton commended him for shaping young minds through a local “Mentorship” organization. Recently, Greg has been hand-selected to share the story of Frank Shankwitz (Founder, Make A Wish) as an Oscar qualified a feature film called 'Wish Man'
Through every obstacle, there’s an opportunity. Currently, Greg’s business is blowing up in a great way because he is thinking and doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing. He sees the things that the world never has seen. Greg believes that fear of criticism is what holds us back. Now, under quarantine, we’re doing with our own stuff so this is a perfect time to start digging that foundation of your business. This is the perfect time to start your business, to collaborate with someone. Later, when the smoke clears and comes out you’ll be far ahead of everyone else.
Moreover, money is cheap right now. Greg is not sleeping but always looking for the greatest opportunity as ever. Always thinking about what’s coming next and adapting to the landscape that we’re currently navigating and playing it to the best of his abilities. He bought shares from Starbucks and Bitcoin at a low cost per share and capitalizes it in a positive way because chances are it goes back to normal.
Greg believes that the impact we can make by creating some financial abundance for ourselves and security is the better way we can give back to charities later in life.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How have you been adapting in this time of uncertainty? (00:31)
- What is the formula that you think and recommend that people change whether it’s habits, mindset, routines, and disciplines? (02:25)
- What are some of the things that you’re doubling down on right now in your own business or in your own life that you think would pay a big return by going hard right now in this time of crisis? (04:17)
- What is your wealth mentality in a time like this & moving forward? (05:23)
- What are some of the core skills you saw from studying the most successful people right now that people should be spotlighting, scaling up, and paying a little bit more attention to? (07:25)
- What are some of the common questions that you’re seeing come across at the higher level that people are trying to answer & those are some potential spaces that people should pay more attention to moving forward? (09:40)
- How important is it to have balance in times like right now? (10:54)
- What changes have you made right now to your business, to your personal life that you’re surprised by and liked? (12:05)
- How often do you consult with your board of advisers, and how frequent is the conversation that you’re having right now and before the coronavirus? (14:37)
- How can people break into that next level of wealth in this upcoming cycle? (16:08)
- What are some of the things that you feel called to up your gaming right now? (18:34)
- Who is the next person that is an influencer or a thought leader that you’re really looking forward to building a relationship with and paying attention to right now? (20:24)
- Break it down for us on how you’ve gone about building this world-class network of the hall of fame human beings moving mountains? (22:14)
- Tell us a little bit more about your favorite book that you’ve read and your favorite book for right now that people should read based on the time we’re currently in? (25:07)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to step up and get ahead from others in this trying time (01:06)
- How to not be run out of cash (06:22)
- The amazing good thing out of this worst calamity (08:50)
- The secret to making money. (12:24)
- Clues-Patterns-Choices (CPC): Things that changed Greg’s life (16:08)
- Doing on what you been doing but better (18:34)
- How to get what you want (26:04)
- “Hope is contagious as wealth.”
- “Through every obstacle there’s an opportunity.”
- “Watch the masses and go the other way.”
- “The biggest thing that holds people back is fear.”
- “This is the perfect time to start digging that foundation and when the smoke clears and comes out you’ll be far ahead of everyone else.”
- “Everyone is afraid of the unknown.”
- “Balance is for people that are standing still.”
- “I’m filling my own cup first so I can give the world what flows over.”
- “Time plus Land is Wealth.”
- “Fear is also a beautiful thing because it enhances our moment by moment and second by second awareness.”
- “Surround yourself with people you have respect for, not people you have influence over.”
- “80% of everything we need is already within our sphere of influence.”
Connect with Greg Reid on:
Wealth Made Easy book by Greg S. Reid
Wealth Made Easy Podcast
Stick-ability book by Greg S. Reid
The Ultimate Gift book by Jim Stovall
Three Feet from Gold book by Greg Reid
Seinfeld Card"The Human Fund"