Buckle up and get ready to be supercharged as you learn 3 simple steps that you can take to live as a true warrior for Christ. Evangelist and Men Unplugged host Jeff Jerina chats with guest, Bishop Larry Jackson to encourage and equip you as a man to stand up for what’s right, and to take the lead in every aspect of your life. Whether you're at work, in the community or at home as a husband or father you’re going to be battle tested and battle ready to stand tall on the front lines of God’s army sharing God’s love and expanding His Kingdom as a Warrior of Christ. You’ll also learn what Level 4 leadership is and why By a Mile means.
- You are about to be replaced if you don’t step up as a man
- The pulpit has not been rallying men enough. Reason being the leaders of the church have passed that off to other men within the church.
- Pastors or ministers need to take the lead in discipling the men in their congregations.
- Focus your attention on the front lines to defeat the enemy.
- If you don’t have it right at home, you’re not going to have it right in society
- Let your focus and walk as a warrior in Jesus Christ be the same everyday of the week and on the weekend.
- A man will listen to another man for wisdom and counseling to speak in to their lives.
- You are not a true disciple until the one you are discipling is discipling someone else.
- As we take care of what matters to God, He takes care of us
- Pay attention and take note of what is going around you