Are you struggling to find contentment in the Lord? If so, you’re not alone. Jeff Jerina and his guest Matt Anderson, professional MLB baseball scout, offer practical tips and biblical solutions that you can apply in your life today to find and maintain your contentment in the Lord Jesus Christ. Key tips to help you find your satisfaction and contentment in Lord on a daily basis.
- Chasing the things of this world will leave your discontent
- As a man we often lead with our own success instead of accepting what the Lord has given us
- One of the first steps in finding contentment in the Lord is humility
- Don’t just give God a portion of your life, give Him everything!
- It’s a good habit to spend time daily thinking about the ultimate sacrifice Christ made on the cross for you 2000 years ago.
- Make knowing Jesus and make Him known to others your pursuit in life