Do you need a few pointers on how to open up a conversation about the life saving message of Jesus Christ? Would you like to know how to live with an eternal intent? In this episode of Men Unplugged, evangelist and host Jeff Jerina shares a few lessons he has learned from his own life - learning how to accurately share his faith with others. This speech is taken from a chapter from Jeff Jerina's evangelism training book (set to release in 2018) and course he developed in 2008 and teaches to this day in group settings. You'll be encouraged and equipped as we dive into a passage in the Bible - Acts 26:8-40.
- No one is exempt from God's grace
- If you are faithful in witnessing, you cannot fail
- God knows exactly who He wants you to talk to
- Sharing your faith happens in the normal ebb and flow of life
- What you think you're doing may not be the reason God has for you.
- Get Your FREE audiobook and FREE 30-day trial to Audible here: FREE Book
- Jeff Jerina's upcoming evangelism training book. To get a discounted pre-order copy, signup to the weekly email list HERE
- Internet Shield - Use Promo Code MENUNPLUGGED for your first month FREE and to protect yourself, your family and teenagers on the internet against pornorgraphy. Learn More and Signup Here...
- 100% Grassfed Organic Steaks and Ground fed beef delivered straight to your door - 15% Off when you use Promo Code MenUnplugged15 - Order Here. Free shipping on orders over $100.
- Acts 8:26-40