When a man embraces his brokenness, he becomes more whole. Because we realize who makes us whole in the first place, Jesus Christ. There is no sin in being broken. It’s what we do with that brokenness as a man of God, as a husband, as a father that matters. Guest Mark Johnson, voice of the Colorado Buffaloes football and basketball games joins Jeff Jerina on the Men Unplugged podcast. If you’re struggling with your brokenness (we all have it) please know that Jesus Christ is there to make you whole, always. We can hide behind the things of this world. But you can’t hide your stuff before Jesus.
- Find somebody to help you
- Don’t be afraid to confess your brokenness before God and before other men
- Jesus makes you whole. He makes you a new creation.
- Make sure you signup for the Men Unplugged email to find out you can get a discounted copy of Jeff's new book being published this Summer 2019, as well as, FREE Bonus content.
- To take your church, group, organization, or school to the next level send Jeff an email at Jeff@MenUnplugged.net to find out about his coaching and web based development services.
- To request Jeff as a speaker at your men's group, church, or organization visit MenUnplugged.net/Speaking for availability and booking information.
- FREE Bonus - Internet Protection for You and Your Family - use promo code MenUnplugged for your First Month FREE
- Episode 76 of Men Unplugged (How to Stand Firm in Your Faith)
- My Utmost for the Highest
- Ragamuffin Gospel
- Romans 3:23
- Psalm 34:18 “The Lord is close to those who are brokenhearted”
- Matthew 6:33 “Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be given to you.”
- James 4:8 “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.”
- 1 Samuel 16:7
- Psalm 119:32 “I run in the path of your commands, because you have set my heart free.”
- Romans 1:16 “For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of God unto salvation for all those believe.”