How do you overcome disappointments? What are characteristics of a dream that is worth chasing? How does a person's dreams or goals impact his or her prayer life? Find out all of this and more in today's Men Unplugged podcast episode as author and host, Jeff Jerina chats with Joshua Gagnon on how to finish strong in your personal journey.
Key Resources and Points:
- To go the next level in your personal, Christian walk, or career visit the Men Unplugged Success Training Academy at https://MenUnplugged.net/Success
- Get the best Identity Theft Protection for you and / or your family with an exclusive 33% discount with one of Men Unplugged partners. Visit https://MenUnplugged.net/id to make sure you are not a victim that has affected over 16.7 million Americans and more globally.
- God wants to do more in you than He does through you.
- Faithfulness wins in the long run
- Your Past does not Define Your Future
- Ecclesiastes 7:8
- Proverbs 20:13
For the full show notes visit https://menunplugged.net/podcast/dream-big